Enjoy a peaceful relaxing stay at By the Bridge Bed and Breakfast surrounded by woodlands, a short stroll to the sea and close to the charming harbour town of Middelfart.
BY THE BRIDGE is easy to find close to the E20 motorway Middelfart exit.
BY THE BRIDGE offers:
• Newly refurbished double en-suite rooms with tea/coffee making facilities, TV and free WiFi. Non-smoking.
• Beautiful, peaceful park-like gardens with lake.
• Direct access to the surrounding woodlands with a myriad of paths leading down to the sea.
• 800m to the sea, Lillebælt, ideal for water sports, fishing and whale watching.
• Storage facilities for sports equipment.
• A short walk to Middelfart football golf.
• Handicap friendly room available.
• 4km to Middelfart town centre.
Holiday Appartment 50m2 for 2-4 persons
Contains bedroom with double bed, living room with dining table, TV and sofa bed (for extra 2 people), kitchen with stove + fridge, and bathroom with shower and underfloor heating.
New this spring, a log sleeping shelter is now available at By the Bridge B&B. Situated on the edge of the woods you can enjoy the pleasure of sleeping outdoors. Matrasses are provided, but you must bring your own sleeping bag.
Due to limited access to toilet/shower facilities, accommodation in the shelter is only available if you have booked a room. However, tea/coffee, water, towels and firewood are all included.
Check in: By arrangement. Payment on arrival.
Contact: Jennifer or Jan Thomsen.